We hope you had a great start to the New Year! It’s now time to begin planning your goals and resolutions for 2018 in many areas of your life, including at home. Are there updates you would like to see in your kitchen, living room, bathrooms, basement or other areas of your home? What modifications do you need to make to improve the ease of living and functionality at home?
Make this year a year of planning and preparation for any situation with the right home remodeling projects for you and your family. Consider the following modifications:
- Install a barrier-free shower in the bathrooms.
- Raise beds and toilets for easier transfers.
- Add grab bars near toilets and in showers.
- Install extra lighting near staircases and in bathrooms.
- Switch to non-slip flooring or low-pile carpeting.
LifeWise Renovations construction + medical experts work with you to assess and develop the right plan for ease of living and functionality in your home. Discover more ways to update your home in preparation for 2018 by downloading our Get Wiser Self-Assessment.
Schedule a free consultation with our team and enjoy the New Year!