LifeWise Renovations, in conjunction with Carondelet Home Care, is proud to present, “Diagnosis, Evaluation and Treatment of Hip Impingement Labral Tears, and Shoulder Instability.”
Michael P. McCabe, M.D. will be presenting this CEU event on Wednesday, October 25 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, MO. There are two (2) CEUs available.
Holding a doctor of medicine degree from Tulane University School of Medicine, in New Orleans, LA since 2006, Dr. McCabe completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic in Memphis, TN. He is now an Orthopedic Surgeon for FC Kansas City and the Sports Medicine Provider for Belton High School. Dr. McCabe is also a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.
- Hip Impingement and Labral Tears: Diagnosis, Evaluation and Treatment
- Recognize clinical characteristics of non-arthritic hip pain and impingement.
- Understand implications of positive imaging for hip impingement.
- Understand treatment options for hip impingement.
- Describe pre-op and post-op rehabilitation principles.
- Posterior Instability of the Shoulder
- Distinguish between posterior shoulder instability and traumatic anterior shoulder instability characteristics.
- Recognize and understand the patho-mechanics of posterior shoulder instability.
- Understand treatment options for posterior shoulder instability.
- Describe rehabilitation principles and post-surgical timeline following posterior shoulder stabilization.
Registration for this event is open. Learn more here.