LifeWise Renovations, in conjunction with Carondelet Home Care, is proud to present, “Relapsing-Remitting versus Progressive Forms of Multiple Sclerosis: Comparison of Rehabilitation Techniques.”
Amy Nichols, DPT will be presenting this CEU event on Wednesday, November 15 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, MO. There are two (2) CEUs available.
- Learn the pathophysiology of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Identify the process to accurately diagnose Multiple Sclerosis.
- Understand the different signs and symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Distinguish between the rehabilitation needs of relapsing forms and progressive forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Identify available evidence-based treatments in the rehabilitation setting.
Registration for this event is open. Learn more here.