LifeWise Renovations®, in conjunction with Carondelet Home Care, is proud to present, “Ventilator Weaning of the Traumatic Brain Injured Patient.”
Gregory Schuetz, BS, RRT-ACCS, will be presenting this CEU event on Wednesday, April 26 from 5:30 – 7: 30 p.m. at the St. Joseph Medical Center in Kansas City, MO. There are two (2) CEUs available.
- Identify the three grades of TBI.
- Describe the basic ventilator settings.
- Describe the basic principles of ABGs.
- Differentiate the modes of weaning.
- Determine the advantages of using the speaking valve.
- Identify the requirements for decannulation.