The holidays are nearing, and that means that friends and family members will be visiting more often. Everyone knows that when gatherings occur, most people convene in the kitchen instead of the living room or dining room. Is your home ready to host company of all ages?
When planning a kitchen remodel for Aging-in-Place, consider the following updates and home modifications:
- Extra overhead lighting to ensure maximum visibility.
- Rollout drawers to best reach inside cabinets.
- Spacious, open floor plans for easy mobility.
- Slip-resistant floors and/or low-pile carpeting.
- Secured throw rugs or no throw rugs at all.
Rest assured, when you use LifeWise Renovations to complete your kitchen remodeling projects, we will assess your household needs and make recommendations that will benefit your lifestyle and assist in helping you remain at home as long as possible!